Saturday, May 30, 2009

me trying shakespeare



there's so many things i don't understand.
not a single living being that roams this world will ever understand me.
so far i've realized only me, myself can
but wouldn't it be nice if i could find someone that i can tell everything to.
i can't say that someone is a new friend.
i have friends.
great friends
and i have best friends.
and they are fantastic.
i want that someone to help me understand everything.
its all to difficult to figure it out alone.
i believe that i will someday
but the question is
am i close to finding that person?
or have i not started yet?
how far will i go to find you?
and do i really need you at the moment?
yes i need those answers.
but right now
must i know the answers?
i have a lot going on to be honest with.
i have a mission
i must complete it
things like this can wait
can't they?
or must they be unfolded now
and later on, i can complete my mission with flow?
the more i ponder
the more i get confused
so what to do now?
i wonder.




adapted from the heart of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment